Gamers FTW t-shirt

Gamers FTW t-shirt
Price:
$19.95
Available In:
Men's
Ages:
Adult
Merchant:
Split Reason - www.splitreason.com

Did you know 80% of the world population are gamers? When you wear this T-shirt the other 20% will pass you by without saying a word. Those in-the-know will give this seemingly boring pie-chart a smile of recognition. 100% cotton (doesn't feel like cardboard) 10.2 ounce crewneck T Double needle cover seamed neck, taped neck and shoulders, double needle sleeve and bottom. Pre-shrunk