Halloween Costume Hoodies
Worry not out there, costumed sisters and brothers, we've got a bunch of rad Halloween costume hoodies here to keep you covered.
1. The Flash Hoodie Costume
If anybody asks why you're not running as fast as usual, get angry and tell them it's your day off.
2. Green Lantern Hoodie Costume
Consult decades of cereal box prizes for Rings of Power. All the Rings of Power. This Halloween, there'll be no Lantern Greener.
4. Minecraft Creeper Zip-up Hoodie
Remember to stay in character - no talking, only hissing. Also explosions.
5. Ghost Rider Masked Costume Hoodie
Bring your own motorcycle. Also, try not to set yourself on fire.
7. Superman Face Hoodie
Try to stay off Supes' right side. He thinks you're pretty keen from the left, though.
9. Loki Horned Costume Hoodie
Bring a bag of tricks to this year's Halloween parties, but watch out for Thor. You don't want to get hammered.
10. Paulie Bleeker Dancing Elk Condors Hoodie
The "I'm ready to cause some accidental pregnancies" look is always in.
11. The Amazing Spiderman Classic Costume Hoodie
Yes, this is the one your Spidey Sense was drawing you to.
12. GI Joe Snake Eyes Costume Hoodie
Keep your face covered and slink around everywhere, responding to no efforts to get you to talk. You're not a mysterious threat - you're just way into this costume. The ultimate ninja.
14. Disney Mickey Mouse Costume Hoodie
Soon as that hood goes on, it's time to break out that impression. Everything's funnier in the Mickey Mouse voice.
17. Masters of the Universe He-Man Orko Costume Hoodie
If you can do his voice, this is the costume of your dreams. If you can't? It's time the world met weird-voice Orko.
20. Megatron Costume Hoodie
Spend every party hissing at anybody dressed as an Autobot. It'll never get old - only funnier. We promise.
22. Captain America Costume Hoodie
Spend the whole party confused by everything modern! Staying in character is the best part of Halloween costumes.
25. Nyan Cat Hoodie
Bring your smartphone song along to play Nyan Cat's theme song and you can be the internet.
28. Batman Costume Hoodie
"Man, too bad Bruce Wayne couldn't make it to this thing. Dude loves parties."
29. Wonder Woman Costume Hoodie
This plus the whole invisible jet thing makes you the coolest hoodie-costumed crusader this Halloween season. It's just a fact.
31. Racanooki Costume Hoodie
For the most authentic Tanooki Suit experience, learn to turn into a statue at will.
33. TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Krang Hoodie
That dream you had where you were Krang's body? Now it's real. And it's beautiful.
34. Sulley Costume Hoodie
Come to the parties ready to scare! Show everyone else that your Monsters University degree wasn't just in philosophy.
35. Star Wars Luke Skywalker Rebel Pilot Flight Suit Costume Hoodie
Badger a friend 'til they agree to go as Nien Nunb!
36. Iron Patriot Costume Hoodie
Hey Captain America - you're not the only Avenger with patriotic colors!
37. Iron Man Costume Hoodie
It's just like Christmas, only with more you in an Iron Man costume hoodie. Also, it's Halloween.
38. Star Wars Princess Leia Costume Hoodie
This time, you don't need to make your hair look like cinnamon buns!
41. Cookie Monster Costume Hoodie
Do you like to om? When you om, do you also like to nom? We know what kind of monster you are.
42. Transformers Soundwave Costume Hoodie
Remember to carry a giant cassette tape with you everywhere. Make sure it has Weird Al's Dare to Be Stupid on it.
43. Star Wars Stormtrooper Costume Hoodie
Your aim may be terrible, but your taste in costumes isn't!
44. My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Costume Hoodie
Why not go to the parties this year as the number one party pony?
45. Star Wars Darker Boba Fett Costume Hoodie
Spend the whole party on the lookout for Sarlacc's Pit. Make sure everybody knows you're not falling in there again.